my dance style ranges from white dad at a barbecue to stripper whose rent is due tomorrow
I’m meeting 5H in a few hours and I’m trying to figure out what kind of photo I want with them…ugh so many choices
*talks about celebrities on a first name basis as if we’re actually friends*
"There is a kind of crying I hope you have not experienced, and it is not just crying about something terrible that has happened, but a crying for all of the terrible things that have happened, not just to you but to everyone you know and to everyone you don’t know and even the people you don’t want to know, a crying that cannot be diluted by a brave deed or a kind word, but only by someone holding you as your shoulders shake and your tears run down your face."
- • Straight guys: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Gay guys: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Lesbians: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Not lesbians: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Oprah: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Jesus: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Grass: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Demi Lovato: Demi Lovato is so hot
- • Nick Jonas: Demi Lovato is like a sister
If Mila Kunis was invited to be in a magicians sawing in half trick. Would you feel entertained but anxious for her well being to be taking part ? How would you see her dressing to thrill ? Would it be compulsive viewing to see what the saw does to her ?
I would be so anxious I don’t think there would be one ounce of entertainment in me (whether it was Mila or anyone else). I picture her wearing a beautiful long red dress and some heels. I’d probably run on stage and take her away somehow because God only knows if the magician makes a mistake